March 25, 2018

[Book Review] Long Shot (Hoops, #1) - Kennedy Ryan

Title: Long Shot (Hoops, #1)
Author: Kennedy Ryan
Page: 460 pages
Genre: Adult Romance
Year: March, 2018
Rate: ★★★★★


Synopsis [copy from Goodreads]
A Standalone FORBIDDEN LOVE SET IN THE EXPLOSIVE WORLD OF THE NBA...

Think you know what it's like being a baller's girl?
You don't.
My fairy tale is upside down.
A happily never after.
I kissed the prince and he turned into a fraud.
I was a fool, and his love - fool's gold.

Now there's a new player in the game, August West. 
One of the NBA's brightest stars.
Fine. Forbidden. 
He wants me. I want him.
But my past, my fraudulent prince, just won't let me go.

*Some aspects of this story may be sensitive for some readers.



"If you were mine, Iris, there would be no doubt what position you'd hold in my life. You'd be center. I'd play you at the five." - Long Shot, Kennedy Ryan.

No doubt, I give FIVE SHOT STARS. Its more than I expected, its an emotional story. Heartbreaking, raw, and sweet. Me, in several times nearly thrown my tablet while reading this.

I need a guy like August❤

No comments:

Post a Comment