July 21, 2018

[Book Review] All Your Perfects - Colleen Hoover

Title: All Your Perfects
Author: Colleen Hoover
Page: 308 pages
Genre: Contemporary romance, Adult
Year: July 17th, 2018
Publisher: Atria Books
ISBN: 9781501193323
Rate: ★★★★½


"If you only shine light on your flaws, all your perfects will dim." 

All Your Perfects is such of emotional-sad-beauty story. Honestly marriage issues, in this case included cheating is not my favorite [I usually don't read them]. But as always, CoHo almost never fail to made me spill my tears.

"When you associate yourself with another person so long, it's difficult becoming your own person again."

Miscommunication, misunderstanding, ifertile issue, even cheating [although Graham is 'not really' cheating on his wife] ruins their household. Quinn and Graham still in love each other, but the marital problem they have spread the distance. They live together, but feel so far. They looks like okay, but they weren't.

From Quinn point of view, she explain how she meet Graham and fell in love (then) and how she feel broken and hopeless with her marriage life (now). Actually my heart got shattered in million pieces in 'NOW' part. I finished this book two days ago and last night I reread just 'NOW' part with skipping 'THEN' part. And you know what happened to me? I got shattered more than the first time I read.

"When you meet someone who is good for you, they won't fill you with insecurities by focusing on your flaws. They'll fill you with inspiration, because they'll focus on all the best parts of you."

So, if you like the story with emotional true feeling, read this one! I love this one, but my favorite is still November 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment